Photo Digital Services provides professional and affordable scanning and is able to scan your precious Photo Albums and Photos up to A3 Size. Photos are scanned at a resolution of either 300, 600 or 1200 dpi and saved to either USB or DVD and we will even remove and if necessary replace your photos to the album.
Photos are stuck to the page? ... We have the capability to scan photo album pages and then our Kodak Picture System software seperates the images, auto crops and saves as a JPEG file.
by us from albums
||>100 pages||<250 pages||>500 pages|
Conditions of Album Scanning
- Maximum of 8 photos per page
- No over lapping of photos
|Cropping and straightening of photos from album pages||$0.35 each|
|Additional 8GB USB 2.0 Flash Drives||$15.00 each|
|Additional 8GB USB 3.0 Flash Drives||$20.00 each|
|DVD/CD Duplication with Presentation Case||$20.00|
|Minimum charge on photo scanning (inclusive of USB)||$55.00|
There is a $55 minimum charge which includes the USB Flash Drive, on all photo scanning orders.
- A back up copy of your photos are kept on our servers for 6 months.
- To further safeguard your precious memories we have a courier service that will pick up and deliver in the Sydney Metropolitan area on all orders under $500 for $12.50 each way (per 20 kg) and for orders over $500 for free.
- Photos will be accepted in photo albums with plastic pockets or sleeves and removed at no additional charge.(Standard pricing as per above tables)
- Photos that stick to album pages can be scanned as a whole page, then straightened and cropped to create individual photos - See charges above in Extras.
- Photos can be returned to albums for an additional $15 for albums up to 60 pages and $20 for 100 page albums.