We proudly admit that all work is completed for the past 8 years at our office in Blacktown and is not outsourced to another company nor sent to another country.
Photo Digital Services acknowledge that you have made a commitment to save your precious memories and that you would like to have them back as soon as possible. At the time of order we will agree with you an acceptable delivery date which is normally within one week. We will always keep you advised of any delays in our delivery.
We accept payment by Direct Credit to our Bank Account, Cheque, Credit Card (1.90% Surcharge) and of course good old fashion cash.
Generally, you will get better results from the original negatives as long as they are in good condition.
Yes to all.
Within our basic service , each item is brushed and sprayed with compressed air to remove dust particles prior to scanning and we use Digital ICE technology where required to assist in removing scratches and built up dust and grime. Our 1200 and 2400 dpi scans includes Digital Ice Technology when requied.
Digital ICE is technology digitally removes most surface defects, such as dust and scratches from scanned transparancies and unlike the software-only solutions, it does not alter any underlying details of the image. More information here
Yes your originals are all returned to you on completion of work along with your USB Flash Drive.
Yes a backup of your photo files is kept for a period of 6 months free of charge. If you were to require a further copy of the files there will be a $20 charge for another USB Flash Drive. Please advise at the time of order if you would rather we didn't create a backup for you.
Thats fine although we are not a shop front. Please phone us prior to leaving home to ensure that someone is available to meet with you.
Yes we can scan 35mm, 126, 127, 110, Glass Lantern Slides, extra thick slides and even slides in metal mounts.
For information regarding this format please visit
- All our work is completed in our Office at Blacktown and is not outsourced to another company nor is it shipped overseas for completion.
- Photographs, slides and negatives are air cleaned prior to scanning and minor scratches can be removed from slides and negatives using Digital ICE technology.
- We will discuss your requirements face to face at our office, and have a value courier option for pick up and deliver to all Sydney suburbs (A small fee for this service may apply).
- We provide 6 months of backup of your photo files.
- We will upload your new photo files to a cloud service free of charge.