Photo Digital Services now offers great savings off our normal photo scanning prices. Photos can be scanned to a digital file at a resolution of either 300dpi, 600dpi or 1200dpi with prices starting at a low 19c each scan and saved to a 8GB USB flash drive for only $10.
In addition most photo scanning jobs can be completed within 48 hours if not same day and to obtain this great photo scanning service and price all you have to do is provide us with your photos loose or in bundles.
Proir to the digitization of your photos they are cleaned with commpressed air to remove loose dust and auto enhancement of each photo is completed post scanning to adjust colour, brightness and contrast at no additional cost.
Photos are scanned as JPEG Files (standard Photo Files as taken by your digital camera) and saved to a USB stick in a presentation case.
Your photo JPEG files will be saved to a USB flash drive for only $10 or if you prefer a super fast USB 3.0 Flash Drive for $15.
In addition we can save to a DVD or CD and we now can upload your photo files to either Goggle Cloud or Dropbox for a small fee.
|Photos 6"X4"||Image Size
|300 dpi||1620 x 1070||1.7||4" x 6"|
|600 dpi||3100 x 2050||6.3||7" x 10"|
|1200 dpi||4040 x 2880||12.2||10'" x 14"|
|Photos to A4 size||<500 Photos||<1000 Photos||<1500 Photos||>1500 Photos|
* For the above prices photos are accepted in bundles or loose not in albums.
* Photos are to be in good condition ie, not ripped or bent.
* Cropping of photos with rounded corners or borders is not included with this service.
* Photos are saved to 8Gb USB memory sticks in a presentation case for only $10.
* Minimum Charge of $55 inclusive of the USB flash drive applies to Bulk Photo Scanning.
- Our professional Kodak and Epson scanners will recolour photos however results are dependent on the extent of the damage caused to the photo.
- To add further value to our service we will retain a copy of your slide files for 6 months on our server in case of catastrophic loss and will replace your data on USB for only $20.
We recommend safeguarding your precious memories by immediately backing up your new USB or data discs at the first available opportunity. Additional copies of the data can be supplied at the time of order.
- We have a cloud upload service that will see your photos files uploaded for a small fee to either Google Cloud Storage or to Dropbox.
- To further safeguard your precious memories we recommend using our metropolitan courier service which is only $12.50 each way and on all orders over $500 it's free.
- We will accept your photos in bundles of 50 or more if you require custom file names or loose if a generic file name is required.