Scanning your old Black and White or Colour Negatives can be time consuming and expensive if not performed by professionals. Let us help you preserve those precious memories for you.
|35mm Negatives||<500 Frames||<1000 Frames||>1500 Frames|
Your photo JPEG files will be saved to a USB flash drive for only $10 or if you prefer a super fast USB 3.0 Flasf Drive for $15. In addition wew can save to a DVD or CD and we now can upload your photo files to either Goggle Cloud or Dropbox. More information can be found here...
Each negative is worked on post scanning to improve the colour, contrast and brightness. Cropping and correct orientation is also performed where required
- Negatives will be air brushed prior to scanning.
- Our professional flat bed scanners will recolour negatives to as close to original condition as possible
- Minor scratches and dust will be minimised by our software programs.
- Digital ICE can be applied to Colour Negatives with extreme mould or typically in bad condition. This services is now FREE for all Colour Negatives scanned at either 1200 or 2400dpi. For Negatives scanned at 3200 dpi there is a surcharge of 20c and at 4800 dpi 35c per scan.
- To add further value to our service we will retain a copy of your negative files for 6 months on our server in case of catastrophic loss and will replace your data on USB or disc for only $20. We recommend safeguarding your precious memories by immediately backing up your new USB or data discs at the first available opportunity. Additional copies of the data can be supplied at the time of order.
- To further safeguard your precious memories we will pick up and deliver by courier in the Sydney Metropolitan and for all orders over $500 it's free.